Author Topic: Poll #1  (Read 467 times)

Ladrana

• Ubercraft Owner
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Poll #1
« on: September 18, 2018, 02:40:14 PM »
I spend a lot of my time networking on social media for the server, trying to help our player base grow. I almost always experience the server from an owner, op standpoint and don't have much experience actually playing the server on a level like you guys. The purpose of this poll is for me to better understand what you guys think of the server, what you like, what you think needs improvement, and what you think we could add to attract more players (keeping in mind our limited money and memory right now). Please copy and paste the following questions into a new post and answer them with as much detail as you can. It would help me and the server as a whole to get as much constructive criticism as possible. Everyone who answers all the questions and provides some server insight will receive a golden crate key in Survival. Thank you guys.

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the server?

What are your favorite parts of the server? (This can include plugins, donation perks, community, etc.)

What parts of the server do you think need improvement? (This can include staff activity, plugin bugs, lack of content, etc.)

If you have donated money to the server, what inspired you to donate? What aspects of the server made you want to donate? Are there any reasonable donor perks you'd like to see added? (If you have not donated please leave this question blank).

How would you rate the support Lad and Larry give you as players on the server. What could we do to improve your experience? (Please be honest. We want to do the best we can for you guys).

Are there any other comments or suggestions you would like to add that you haven't yet stated?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 04:32:40 PM by Ladrana »

Pro5cy

• View Profile
What I think of the server?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 06:30:18 AM »
Id say its a 9 not because I don't like the server, but on 9/28/18 a new player used some kind of glitch to kill the server and I was hoping this server was a bit stronger on the defense, but other then that the staff and owner took care of it immediately which made me very happy. I really fudging love the slime fun add on to the server and how it doesn't need a mod to run! Lad and Larry both give huge help to the server and me just like how I said they helped me with that hacker guy. Also Lad is very active answering or helping when she can! That's all folks thanks for coming out and listening/reading.