Author Topic: Poll Answers  (Read 355 times)

Larry Newman

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Poll Answers
« on: September 18, 2018, 06:39:01 PM »
Since I technically did play before on the server and I do now, here are some answers to the polls.

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the server?
A strong 9. The one downfall aspect to the server entirely is the limited quantity of players flowing through the server, but on the flip side, having a small interconnected group of people all playing together creates a cohesive environment that's very respectable for someone to see when they first join. This is what prompted me to stay when I first joined and is why I still do.

What are your favorite parts of the server? (This can include plugins, donation perks, community, etc.)
The new dungeons are fantastic and I think they add an incredibly unique detail to the server to make it stand out from the rest; the various statistics among players such as mob kills/playtime, etc, which allows players to compete against one another, which after all is the spirit of gaming; the cohesive atmosphere and the wide variety of opportunities of fun.

What parts of the server do you think need improvement? (This can include staff activity, plugin bugs, lack of content, etc.)
While playing on the server myself, it would add to the player experience if things were organized down to a point so there's no questions to be asked about anything. I think we should also have a custom building contest plugin that creates a new world and allows people to participate in the building contest with their own plot, rather than scattering them over the creative world and taking up people's plot spaces. Other than those two things, I think the server has a really good force of momentum.

How would you rate the support Lad and Larry give you as players on the server. What could we do to improve your experience? (Please be honest. We want to do the best we can for you guys).
If you want me to be honest, I'd say that the Larry guy is probably the best guy I've ever met.

Are there any other comments or suggestions you would like to add that you haven't yet stated?
I think that with a little more time and exposure to the world of Minecraft, the server could definitely gain a huge advantage over other servers because of the playerbase quality that's slowly being built rather than rushing into it. Quality over quantity.
Larry Newman
    Ubercraft Server Engineer
    Website Developer
    Java Developer
    Website Manager
    Discord Manager

To contact me, send me a PM.