Author Topic: borf  (Read 689 times)

smol_kitten

• View Profile
borf
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:31:00 PM »
On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the server?
I could never imagine myself playing on a server all day like this server can make me do. I personally give it a solid 10.

What are your favorite parts of the server? (This can include plugins, donation perks, community, etc.)
For me, it would have to be the community and the plugins. The community has always been to warm and welcoming and i'm glad its still that way after coming back! You guys are people i consider to be good friends of mine. The plugin have been well, rather interesting. Uber definite isn't like most servers, its unique and there is nothing wrong with that! I enjoy all the work Larry and Lad put in the server. 

What parts of the server do you think need improvement? (This can include staff activity, plugin bugs, lack of content, etc.)
This is just a personal opinion but a lot of the spawns or hub are kinda old, i feel like stuff should be remodeled but this is just an opinion of mine! I do think the spawns and such are nice just I've seen them for so long it gets a bit tiring to look at. Since Uber just opened back up after two-ish, its a good time to make the server seem lively, get some new builds ya know? Also, i adore your dungeons Lad but putting them in spawn i feel gets in the way? The survival spawn wasn't built to have portals to dungeons. Hence my point about new spawns. But again this is just a opinion of mine/advice. Sorry if any of it offends you.

If you have donated money to the server, what inspired you to donate? What aspects of the server made you want to donate? Are there any reasonable donor perks you'd like to see added? (If you have not donated please leave this question blank).

I haven't donated a ton to the server since i don't exactly have a job, but whatever I would get i would spend it all on the server because before Lad had to pay a ton of money to keep the enjin server up and I wanted to keep the server up as much as possible even if i donated maybe 5$.

How would you rate the support Lad and Larry give you as players on the server. What could we do to improve your experience? (Please be honest. We want to do the best we can for you guys).

They are right on the case, if Lad cant fix something, Larry the wizard can. They've truly worked their tushes off make sure to fix any problems on the server and give the players on the server the right amount of support. Lad is pretty active on uber which most owners aren't. Both Lad and Larry's support earns a solid 9 in my book.

Are there any other comments or suggestions you would like to add that you haven't yet stated?

I'm sure if i missed anything, or come up with any other suggestions, you'll hear about it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:32:41 PM by smol_kitten »
oogal spoogal

Ladrana

• Ubercraft Owner
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: borf
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 10:34:57 AM »
Thank you love I appreciate all this feed back <3